- 2013 PokerListings Award: Spirit of Poker 2013
- 2010 Great Games Award USA: Up and Coming Developer
- 2009 Plimus Award: Best Selling Game
- 2008 Dutch Game Awards: Best Game and Spedial Jury Award
- The best poker adventure in the world
- Single and Multiplayer Poker version
- Over 10.000.000 players around the world
- Number 1 poker game in the Appstore in over 100 countries
- More than 5 million days of gameplay worldwide
- Governor of Poker 3: the multiplayer poker game
- Beat the poker governor
Everything’s bigger in Texas, and the poker pots are no exception. The game is Hold’em and down here we play for keeps. If you think you’ve got what is takes to clear out every poker table in the state and become the governor of poker, you best saddle up cowboy, there’s a long road ahead paved with many achievements. Beat Pairs and beat a Full House, win on an All In and bust all other players. Welcome to Texas.
Own the tables, own the town
You’ve got the poker chops kid, but money will only take you so far. The weight of a player’s name is as important as the size of his bankroll, and you know who these varmints respect? The landlord. Buy up the town’s buildings to run up your reputation and get invited to play with the big boys. The tenets pay rent and you can still use the buildings as collateral in the games. That’s a win-win with a big fat grin in my book.
Tall in the saddle
Once you’ve cleaned out this one horse town play the stable owner for that horse and set out to conquer Texas. New town, fancier buildings, bigger tournaments and better players for you to face down are all waiting for players with spurs of steel. Lock and load to unlock achievements and get loaded as you clean out town after town. A player that knows when to hold’em and know when to fold’em will never have to know when to run. He just rides as he will with a saddlebag full of gold. Giddy-up cowboy.